Free interactive high-quality webinar on "How to compare cameras with the new EMVA 1288 standard, Release 3.1"
Two live webinars on
September 12, 2017
9:00 CEST (13:00 CST, 14:00 JST/KST) and
17:00 CEST (11:00 EDT, 8:00 PDT)
with the same content for world-wide attendance.
Duration: 60 min plus 30 min question/answering sessions; participants can sent questions before and during the webinar.
Details about registration and access to the webinar will follow soon.
- Foundations of the 1288 standard: linear camera model
- Key parameter signal-to-noise ratio
- Description of nonuniformities for dark signal and photo response: DSNU and PRNU
- Dark current
- New summary data sheet of release 3.1 with operation point, photon transfer curve, signal-to-noise curve, and list of EMVA 1288 parameters
- Uncertainty and reliability of the EMVA 1288 parameters
- How to use the summary data sheet for easy camera comparison: illustration with typical application scenarios to illustrate the flexibility in using the standard